Thirteen Sites I Visit Every Day
1. Google – which, let’s face it, is a little bit like saying, “every day I brush my teeth.” Duh. The truth isn’t always very interesting, I’m afraid.
2. Salon – After being a premium subscriber since September 2001, I recently took a break from reading Salon as part of my self-imposed news blackout. I still can’t read Daily Kos or Susie’s fine blog more than once a week or so, because I don’t the rage is good for me.
3. I was having a hard time staying on top of my favorite astrology blogs, so I finally followed Wendy’s lead and signed up for Newsgator. Now I can keep up with everyone on the astrology blogger webring in one place. Awesome.
On the other hand, I haven’t gotten organized yet with my other daily blog reads. So each day I stop by:
4. Rob’s blog
6. Pamie’s blog
In my civilian, non-astro life I’m a big old pop culture whore, so no day would be complete without visits to:
8. Television Without Pity – great recaps and forums on all things teevee. An excellent adjunct to my HBO series addiction.
9. IMDB – Your one-stop repository for answers to such burning questions as (this morning over breakfast, watching an old David Niven movie) … “Jane Wyman – wasn’t she the one Ronald Reagan divorced?” (Yes.)
10. Crown Princess Marie Chantal of Greece (celeb gossip) – Refugees from the late and lamented Fametracker celebrity forum set up this marvelous replacement board. I know celeb gossip is tawdry and wrong; but hey, a girl with a Gemini Moon needs her daily dose of snark.
11. I always seem to end up at Dreamstime, hunting down stock images to use on my website clients’ sites.
And for daily inspiration,
More Thursday Thirteen participants